Desired Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelors degree from an Accredited School of Design or Architecture or Structural Engineering.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience leading design teams through all phases of the design process
- LEED accreditation, preferred
- Strong leadership, communication, and relationship management skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other computer design programs (Revit, STAAD, 3D Studio Max, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of codes & byelaws is a must.
- Strong understanding of Structural Design is a Must. (although role does not involve any direct structural design scope)
Past roles: Principle designer at a design studio/firm. Engineering or an architectural firm.
Project portfolio: Industrial and commercial a must . Residential, retail, interiors will be a plus. Multi locational projects would be a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Arch - Architecture, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil, B.Des. - Any Specialization
Symphoni HR Private Limited